- Physical flows describe the movement of goods and services within all or part of a system. These can be packages and pallets in an automated warehouse, or passengers in an airport.
- Dynamic simulation allows the reliable and accurate prediction of the performance of production and logistics systems in relation to business needs.
- Dynamic simulation is also a privileged test environment for diagnosing systems and testing optimisations.
For a successful dynamic simulation
- Have an excellent understanding of the logical processes of the system, i.e. knowledge of the decision points and the rules that apply to them.
- Build up clean data representative of the intended activity of the system, ideally directly from the system or a similar activity.
- This provides the ingredients for a model that is as close as possible to the real system, which is the only way to guarantee the fidelity of the analysis.
Upstream and downstream of projects
- Prediction of system performance,
- Testing of multiple scenarios,
- Understanding and visualisation of system operation,
- Dynamic 3D graphical representation,
- Anticipation of blocking points,
- Identifying areas for improvement and testing optimisations,
- In all fields: automated and conventional warehouses, automated storage and handling systems, order preparation systems, automotive production lines, airport flows, etc.
Our experience on many fronts
- SDZ ProcessRéa has an experience in dynamic simulation with discrete events, in particular via the mastery of the Witness Horizon tool; establishment of a computer model of your installation, diagnosis and optimisation for any type of scenario.
- Thanks to its expertise, SDZ ProcessRéa has the necessary skills to meet the challenge of static and dynamic simulations of Process suppliers.